Okay so the past few weeks some Blog awards have been circulating around many of the blogs I read. Seriously, I’m VERY late with these. Sorry about that! I was nominated a couple times (some different awards) and was semi-busy and didn’t get around to posting about these awards…well my lazy butt finally did! I’d like to thank those who nominated me who are, Megan at Run Like a Grl, Alex at The Run Within (different award, but I’m putting it in here anyways), LinnyAnn at Never Say Never and Katie at KEPT You Fit! Thank you lovely ladies! I appreciate it. I read all of their blogs daily and you should too!
Here are the Rules of the Award: Link
- back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other blogs you like for this award.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
My Random Facts: (We are about to get super close)
1. I should have a job quoting movies! Seriously, all my friends say “How can you possibly remember that!?” for some reason, my brain remembers useless information, and not things I probably should…(hello math). Anchorman, Hangover, Stepbrothers are some of my favorites to quote that probably pop up in daily life for me.
2. My favorite flowers on Gerbera Daisies
3. I loveeeeeeeeeee Cheese! and that’s probably an understatement!
4. I was in choir in high school and did the musical every year! I loved participating in it, (never a star) but it was always so much fun. My last year we did Beauty & the Beast and it was soooooo awesome! I even got to play the Gaston following dumb girl and the Salt Shaker (think the fight scene in the end..haha!)
5. Something I would always love to do is be a fashion designer. However, I don’t have much of a fashion sense, but I wish I did! and Athletic clothes designer- that would be the ultimate!!!
6. Honestly…I don’t like vegetables that much. GASP! I know that’s like a sin in the healthy blogging world..I just don’t like the way most of them taste. Texture is also a big problem for me. I try to eat the ones I do like so that I get the nutrients. (Carrots, Spinach, edamame are ones i can stand).
7. I remembered how much I love to write when I started this blog. I remember in middle school in high school how I had loved to write. By the time I got through college and had wrote a million papers on stuff I didn’t have interest in I kept thinking I hated writing. Funny how you remember you loved something when it’s actually about something that interests you!
That’s it, my random facts! I hope you and I got better acquainted now!
Here are some of the blogs I love and follow every day!
So now your turn! Tell me a random fact! You know all about me, so let me know about you!
Almost Friday! Until tomorrow friends 🙂