Hi everyone! Yesterday got a little crazy busy and mostly I was exhausted. I actually had half a day off (haha woo, a half!) and that time was spent running errands…don’t you love those days? I found out just how much working all weekend and staying up late watching the olympics is doing to me… I don’t understand why they put the good stuff on SO late..like 10 and 11 o’clock?? what’s up with that NBC??
Anyways- The other day I posted on making a protein smoothie with some pudding so I figured I would tell you the recipe..even tho it was super easy!
- 5 oz milk of choice (I used coconut!)
- 1 cup of Dark Chocolate Sugar Free Pudding
- I scoop Vanilla Protein Powder of Choice (I used the GNC Soy 95)
- 3-4 Ice Cubes
Simple as that! The pudding makes the texture and thickness of this shake is amazing! I swear it was like having a milkshake! 🙂 and i loveeeee them, so a guilt free version! Also I haven’t tried it yet but I’m sure it would be awesome with any other flavors of pudding. Butterscotch would hit the spot sometimes FO SHO.
I have been having these little babies after my workouts- which surprisingly enough have been in the gym lately! I know what- me in an actually gym- weird. But I have been staying after my work which is conveniently at the gym to do some workouts because I’ve been busy enough all day long I haven’t had any other time! I haven’t been on my bike since Sunday. Miss my babe!
I also did a STELLAR Tabata workout on Monday full of Front Raises, Speed Skater (my glutes still hurt), Front kicks, jack knives…etc. So. SORE.
Anyways, continuing on with my last survey from the Liebster award I’ll finish up my last survey from Amalia!
1. What is your favourite thing about a community you’re a part of (virtual or real life community) Within the Blogging, Sweat Pink, and FitFluential Community I’m pretty excited about how much everyone supports each other and learning all these new things! It’s really fun! 🙂
2. When did you start your hobby (whatever your blog is about) and why? What made you start? I’ve been “moving” since forever, but particularly cycling and fitness classes started within the last year.
3. What is your absolute favourite thing to do? Um…eat? maybe ride my bike- but mostly eat. I love good food.
4. Describe your ideal day! Ahhh- sleep in, get up and ride my bike, then park my butt on the beach with a good book 🙂 add in some good wine and food and I’m set…oh wait that sounds like my vacation I just had..yes my idea day right there!
5. What is your dream job? Dream job- hmm.. probably a college field hockey coaching position! I know that sounds lame but I think it would be fun.
6. Tell me about a time you didn’t think you could finish something – how did you push through? Ahhh well there was this one time where I did a duathlon on extremely cold and windy day..it was the toughest course (not that I’ve been on many) ever..very hilly and the wind came in so many directions you couldn’t tell…I seriously wanted to quit as a I cam down one of the hills and looking up the next…but I didn’t. I was however so relieved to be done.
7. Do you like caffeinated beverages? What’s your favorite? I loveee coffee..and I’m not going to lie I do drink a little diet soda- but trying to cut back a lot!
8. Proudest achievement to date? Hmm..graduating? But also playing hockey in college all 4 years maybe. Big time commitment with school.
9. Would you rather read a book, write, watch television or go outside? read a book, outside 🙂
10. Favourite candy? STARBURST. Like a deep love. the normal kinda AND the jelly beans!
11. One thing you can’t do for the life of you (for me its do my own hair in anything but a ponytail) but wish you could? Play the Piano!!
So now I need to tag some of my favorite ladies for the award: (If tagged- no pressure! I understand these get passed around a lot!)
My questions for you!
1. What’s your favorite animal and why?
2. What are the colors of your bedroom walls (currently or growing up)?
3. What’s your favorite sports team?
4. Where is your dream vacation spot?
5. Describe your perfect weekend.
6. Do you love trashy reality TV? (I DO, I DO!)
7. One thing you wish you were good at?
8. What is your favorite kind of cookie?
9. What is the best goal you have achieved to date?
10. What’s your favorite clothing to wear- (workout or normal)?
11. Generally what time do you go to bed and wake up during the week?
- What are your answers to any of these questions?