I swear I turn around and it’s Friday again! How does this happen?? Life is moving fast. I hope my summer slows down a little!!! I need to savor it! Does anyone else feel like this?
In case you missed it, I finally responded to the awards I got from some other great blogs. Check it out here! We can get better acquainted!
Here are some of my favorite things this week!
1. Looking for a good, quick circuit workout!? Look here! Such a good one to just put on quick! Enjoy! Tone it Up does it again!
2. I finished all 4 seasons of Mad Men…and it was AMAZING. Of course now I’m behind on season 5 that is airing now! I’m never good at keeping up with shows when they’re actually playing. I’m the same way with Big Bang Theory and I love that show too. Seriously Mad Men has such a great story line. I recommend it if you are looking for a series to get into!
3. I tried Kombucha this week. It’s kinda weird. But I kinda liked it too. The vinegar-y smell/taste kinda gets ya. I don’t know how I feel about it. I know that it’s supposedly good for you and stuff, but i’m not really sure why. Anyone else ever tried it? Are there good flavors you like?
4. Some other foods I’ve been all over this week are protein pancakes w/ agave nectar on top
(Recipe from Carrots ‘n Cake)
Chobani Orange Vanilla Champions with granola! yum! I’ve always liked the little champions because I can barely ever finish the normal sized Cho cause it’s so filling. This is a perfect “dessert” (that’s what I tell myself!).
5. I’ve gotten a lot of biking in this week and trying to push myself to keep pedaling all the time…I tend to zone out and stop(and Drew yells at me)! And even some decent running (for me)! My average pace has been down so i’m pretty happy! Improvement!? whatttttt!? Below is normally a true statement for myself.
6. Foam Rolling– One thing I have not been doing and kinda paying for it. I totally get lazy after my runs or bike rides and just sit on my butt and never move again…lame. I promise to be better…
That’s all I really have today- this weekend one for my very best friends who moved away to Pittsburgh is coming home and I’m so excited! 🙂 I have work somewhat but then I plan on bike rides and running and hopefully some golf!
What are all of your up to this weekend? Any big plans? Workouts? Races? Tell me something you’re lovin’ this week 🙂 I’d love to know!